Friday, October 24, 2008

Marlee Sarah Beth




Next up on my blogs about my children, is miss marlee. She is my beautiful artistic musical sweetie autistic daughter. life is hard with her, but then the little moments shine through when you just stare at her, wondering, is she really an angel??? A real live angel? She has issues with sensory, balance, socialization, some speech ( she just has her own way of talking, lol) and all the other normal autism things like " marlee meltdowns" as we lovingly call them. She started talking at about age 3-- we were sooo excited and she finally potty trained about 8 months ago!!! How awesome is that! She is 6 years old and is so amazing. We are working hard on trying to learn letters and numbers and counting and all kinds of fun things. She loves being read to, and loves to write and draw. She is extremly talented with art. I just LOVE HER!!!


Here are some cute pics of my marlee girl.

1 comment:

The Rich Family said...

What a cutie! It is so fun to read about your kiddo's. You need to type in some of the cute and funny things they say. Little kids always say the funniest things. I cant wait till Jacob is talking to me!! He does, but its all gibberish.