Monday, March 12, 2018

New Writer! Jaelle's Daughter

Hello! This Is Marlee! If you have read this blog before you may have heard of me. I am Jaelle's Middle daughter. as of now I am 15 turning 16 this July. I have been looking through the two old blogs and realized we have not kept up.

So I will start Catching up to now. in hopes to be caught up by summer. I am so excited to start this. With Mom's permission of course. I am now an Author and I love to write so this will be perfect for me. Things like this are important.

A LOT has changed. for one thing we are a lot older. it has been 5 WHOLE years! that's insanity. We are still pretty fun. It will be a change for me. and new perspective. and since it is still Mom's blog she may post one day. No clue. but to make things simple I will make sure to say it's me at the beginning. makes more sense that way. This will be fun.

So join me for this crazy project if you have been wondering how things have been going. My Mom has a newer blog that she writes on : ldsparenting.blogspot.com

I Hope you guys will enjoy these posts and hopefully I can do almost as good as My Mom has done. Love that woman to death. So here goes nothing. I will start from Where we left off. well after this post. just wanted to update you guys if we still have an audience.

No clue honestly. that's all for now! - Marlee <3 p="">

No comments: