Saturday, May 15, 2010

yard sale and sleep studies

What a busy week! I babysat on wednesday and then thursday worked hard on getting a yard sale together. Thursday evening Keith got home from work then turned right around and took Marlee to St Louis Childrens Hospital for her sleep study. She did awesome!!! We get full results in 2 weeks, but she didnt have to be on oxygen all night! Friday at noon the yard sale started... we worked hard until about 6, then put it away, then Saturday morning ( today lol) we woke up to RAIN!!! Our neighbor let us borrow one of their tents, they sell candles at outdoor festivals etc, and they had a yard sale too and had an extra tent. I sold a whole 2.50 today lol! Thank goodness we had it yesterday too. Didnt make as much as we usually do, but every little bit helps! I still have some homeschool stuff left, but nothing else!! AWESOME!!! I am ready to get my house cleaned up and I start babysitting again at the beginning of June. Im hoping to babysit quite a bit this summer and Keith is going to try and work overtime, so we can get life straightened out so that I can continue to stay home with the kids and homeschool them in the fall :)
Love, JL

No comments: