Tuesday, July 19, 2011

New Website for New Life



www.ldsparenting.blogspot.com


So since I'm down and out... I have had this idea rolling around in my head... so I decided to do it. I started an LDS parenting site. I love it. I want everyone to love it. So if you wanna see it or write for it or tell people about it go to www.ldsparenting.blogspot.com because you see, this is something i can do now that I have to sit alot, lol. Plus parenting is my biggest passion. So put it all together and you got one fun website! :)
email me at ldsparenting@hotmail.com or comment on the site. We are having a giveaway if you comment on one of the posts.
:)

3 comments:

Bianchii said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean Bright said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jean Bright said...

It's good to hear that you're doing what you love to do and sharing it with those who are around you. You'll never know what's around the corner and where your influence stop.