Friday, January 22, 2010

A Conversation Between Barbie and G.I. Joe


This is what I overheard today as my babies were playing....
Marlee ( In Barbies voice)--" Oh GI Joe, thank you so much for the gift of these beautiful high heels!"
Dylan ( In his own voice) -- "GI joes dont buy high heels Marlee!!!!!!!"
Marlee ( In Barbies Voice)-- "Oh bumblebee ( transformer) Thank you so much for the gift of these beautiful high heels"
Dylan ( In his own voice)-- MARLEE!!!! eyes roll at this point.

How fun it is to have both a boy and girls. I am constantly amazed at the difference
in each of my children, and never thought I would have a boy, lol, but I must say I quite like having both!!! They are both super fun!!! ;) especially with days like this!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh Jaelle --

This totally made me choke on my Pepsi from laughing!!! Too darn cute!!

~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com

Miranda said...

Too funny!