Friday, March 6, 2009

Weekend Woot Woot!

So, its friday evening, officially the weekend!!!! This weekend we are working on spring cleaning, and then sunday is church of course. Marlee has decided to stay home from church sunday to spend time with daddy ( my husband is less active.) It is a hard decision for me, but I know she needs to have time alone with Keith. It is hard making that special time for each kid. Hopefully this will not be an every sunday thing. We need to make more of an effort to get to church all together as a family. It is hard for us with Dylan being sick all the time, and also knowing that he can get sick from going to church, but I have to have faith.
Please keep my grandpa in your prayers. He is dying of cancer. I hate writing that sentence but it is true, and I just pray that he has comfort and peace. He believes in Christ, which is a great relief, but is not LDS. Just keep him in your prayers.
Dylan is doing pretty well today, he has only had allergy issues, and so far so good with everything else. He has good days and bad days. Today was a good day, he even played outside on the trampoline!!!! Awesome! What a blessing!

1 comment:

Mrs. O said...

Thanks for stopping by my place -I'd love to hear Your nephew's story. And good job on the spring cleaning!