Tuesday, May 12, 2009

ABC's of Me!!

A - Age: 28
B - Bed size: Full, nice and snuggly, lol
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning toilets
D - Dog's name: Roxie and Sam
E - Essential start your day item: Mt Dew
F - Favorite color: Purple
G - Gold or Silver: Silver
H - Height: 5'2
I - Instruments you play: Piano, Flute, Clarinet, Drums, Bells, some guitar
J - Job title: Momma
K - Kids: 2 girls, 1 boy
L - Living arrangements: Cute little house with a big yard and my hubby, dogs and my babies
M - Mom's name: Sally
N - Nicknames: umm.... used to have lots when i was younger, none really now, maybe just JJ
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: One
P - Pet Peeve: People who think they are better than others. Snobby people i guess
Q - Quotation from a movie: " I think I need my chapstick" Napoleon Dynamite, we say this when someone is being silly.
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: 1 sister
T - Time you wake up: 6 am
U - Unique thing(s) about you: I love the smell of laundry detergant. like i will climb into my washer and smell it if i could
lV - Vegetable you dislike: I love veggies !! But I dont like cauliflower or cucumbers.
W - Ways you run late: I dont run late. lol. always early if possible.
X - X-rays you've had: foot, chest xrays for pneumonia
Y - Yummy food you make: I love making bread, i make good amish white bread
Z - Zoo Favorite: All of it! Especially the chimps. they are darling.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

I'm borrowing this. :o) I like reading stuff like this. It helps me know them a little better.