Monday, May 4, 2009

Soo much to catch up on...

My computer has been dead for over two weeks. I am hoping and praying it is fixed now, cross your fingers and toes!
So much to catch up on..... I had my 28th birthday and the kids did some really cute things! My friends also were awesome and wished me well and sent me gifts and one even baked me a cake!!!
We have been winding down our school year. Im already excited for the next year, but will be soo ready and excited for summer. I want to make it the best summer ever. Long evenings outside, catching fireflies, being lazy in the mornings and swimming!
I will try and post pics and catch up more soon. Love everyone!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Glad you're up and running again. I hope it doesn't give you any more problems. I hate when my computer is down. But on the other hand, I get way more housework done. ;o)