Saturday, November 15, 2008

COLD

It is freezing outside!!! Keith is working this morning, even though it is saturday, :(
and we are all snuggled inside watching tv and playing on computer. I have signed dylan
and marlee up for this online research thing ianproject.org about autism etc and im hoping that it will help researchers to find some new things out about autism!
So today I have to fill out a million forms. But that is ok, because I just want a cure. I just want to
know what the heck I can do.
Im also getting stuff ready for december- busy month, we will be hosting a cookie exchange and im hoping a little christmas card party or something and also of course getting everything decorated and ready for christmas!
Lots of service projects that we will be doing, etc too.
Well, that is about all for now. Lazy day, cold day. brrrrr......

No comments: