Sunday, February 22, 2009

Wonderful Weekend, Full of Blessings

I am so thankful for this past weekend. As we have struggled so much with sickness, we finally were blessed with a good weekend. Not only did the kids feel good, but we finally sold our little bulldog, that we have been trying to sell for about a month now, and it couldnt have happened at a better time with student loans being due! It was bittersweet because Memphis was such a sweetie, but I am very relieved and can now spend more time with my family and home and working on my writing, etc. It is sunday evening and the kids are taking their turns in the bubble bath ( a sunday night tradition at our house, full of bubbles, barbies and transformers, lol) and Im already in my comfy jammies ready to relax and snuggle.
Tomorrow will be a great day, full of promise and the hope for a great week. I will be working hard on my spring cleaning, I started it very early this year, so that I can take my time and do a good job! I am already excited about my monster yard sale that I will be having in March!!! Hey maybe I will make enough for another student loan payment, lol. Darn that college edumacation that my hubby has! Just kidding of course, I am totally thankful for it. He is blessed with a full time job in the trade that he chose which is a big blessing right now in this unstable economy. Good weekend to all!!!!!

6 comments:

Staci said...

Thanks for stopping by! :) I am glad you are all feeling better! We are the house of sickies at the moment... Enjoy your evening!

That redheaded one said...

Glad you guys are feeling better. If you are having a hard time making payments maybe you guys could get a deferment for a bit until funds are better. That's what Michael is doing right now. I think you can take two to 4 years. Anyway Loves and blessings to you guys *HUGS*

Morgan said...

So your hubby is all finished with school now? Mine just finished last May. The years he spent in school and working 2 jobs were the most stressfull years of our marriage. It's so nice to have him done!

It's nice to meet you!

The Rich Family said...

I'm so glad to hear things are going well and that you had a nice weekend. And I cant believe you sold that bulldog!! Good for you. I hope you got what you wanted or needed back from selling it. I have to admit when we talked about you needing to sale that dog I was really doubtful that you would actually be able to! I hope we can talk sometime this week. Text me or call me when its a good time for you. Love you lots!

Veronica Lee said...

Hi and welcome to MBC! Great blog!

CenzLuBellsMom said...

Hi, I enjoyed reading your blog! We recently got rid of our beagle. It was hard to do, but so much better now. Its easier to manage the house and kids without a dog to care for. I look forward to reading more of your stories!