Saturday, April 3, 2010

Birthday Present # 3 - Its a doozy!!!!

MISS SARAH IS THE WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANKS TO RANDOM.ORG ONCE AGAIN FOR HELPING ME TO BE FAIR AND CHOOSE A WINNER!! :)




Birthday present #3 today !!!!!!
ITS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!!!

The amazing people at www.notbacktoschooldays.com are giving away a DISNEYLAND PARK HOPPER TICKET!!!!!
Thats 280 bucks people!!!!
It's good for 6 days, but must be activated during the week of September 7-11th... which works out perfect if you are attending the NOT BACK TO SCHOOL DAYS homeschool event at Disneyland in gorgeous Anaheim California!!! ( early bird registration ends april 15th!!!!
The ticket will be mailed to you in August... cause thats when Disney mails them out to the amazing notbacktoschooldays.com committee!!!!
Now, tell me this isnt an amazing birthday present!! :)
I want to go soooo bad!!!!!
Here are the rules :
*Go to the website www.notbacktoschooldays.com and come back here and tell me what activity looks the most fun to you!!!! ( click on activities, you wouldnt believe all the things to do!!!!)
For extra entries ( and make sure you tell me you did them!!!!)
*Become a follower of my blog
*Facebook , tweet, or blog about this amazing event, the not back to school days and my birthday celebration!!!
*Email all your homeschool friends and tell them about this!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, this is a big one folks... I am really really excited and since its my birthday celebration I will tell you this... I love homeschooling :) I also love disneyland :) even though ive never been there... i love anything disney :)
HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!
Love, JL

5 comments:

Sara said...

Photo Scavenger Hunts, Fantasyland Rides, and Arts and Crafts time all sounds fun.... well everything does really

Sara said...

im already a follower

Sara said...

i emailed everyone

Sara said...

i facedbooked it

ThriftyNiftyCrafter said...

Scavenger Hunts Defiantly We love those