Saturday, April 10, 2010

Birthday Presents # 9 and # 10

AND THE WINNERS ARE........ SARAH WINS THE LAST SONG AND MIRANDA WINS DEAR JOHN!!!!!
THANKS TO RANDOM.ORG FOR MAKING IT FAIR!!!!! :)
I LOVE THIS!!! :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! HEHEHEH :)



2 winners today!!!!
Yesterday was wonderful! I played outside all day!! :)
So today Im back giving away some of my favorite things to those I love! :)

PS- My computer is sooo broke, so I cant upload pics :( But hopefully you will understand :)

Birthday Presents for today:
Two books from one of my favorite authors, Nicholas Sparks
Dear John
and
The Last Song

Here are the rules:
Comment here and tell me something... I dont care what :) LOL!!!!

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy!!!

Happy Birthday Month, Love, JL

7 comments:

Rach321 said...

You are the best for doing this for your birthday! :)

Tori said...

I'm so glad you had a great day outside I was just thinking to take babybug on a walk through the subdivision this morning.
vrtheriot@gmail.com

ThriftyNiftyCrafter said...

Hope the weather was good it was a little chilly here in Ohio but it is looking up today

Sara said...

Im glad that you had a great day yesterday! I hope you get to enjoy another great day with your family!

Heidi Doran said...

So glad you were able to enjoy the day with your kiddo's yesterday. They are so cute :)

Sarah said...

This is a wonderful way to celebrate your birthday month. I've often found giving to others brings much more satisfaction and joy than receiving ever could. Thanks for giving!

I love Nicolas Sparks and used to read all of his books, finding it hard to wait for the next one to be released. Somehow, I've gotten wrapped up in being a mom and haven't read his most recent books these last few years. I'm not complaining though, I love my children.

The Last Song is one book I've been hoping to find and read for the last few months. Thanks for the opportunity to win it :)

Hugs,
Sarah

Miranda said...

Hey girl! I'm glad you gave yourself a break and had a fun day with your kids. We took ours to the zoo today. It was the first time for 3 of my 4 kids. Can you believe that? What kind of mom am I that my kids have never been to a zoo? ;o) I hope you have a great weekend! And I hope your computer gets over it's sickness.