Monday, October 20, 2008

LDS Family and Homeschool Newsletter

To all my friends and family,
Most of you know the trials we have had this year, deaths, illness, financial issues, etc and while we know that it is for our good, and we are being tried- we want to be able to provide for our family too. So I have started a newsletter-- on my favorite subjects! family and homeschooling, and I would love it if you would visit my site and check it out. It is written for LDS families, but it has something for everyone who loves their family. www.ldshomeschoolersRus.blogspot.com The November issue will have lots of great thanksgiving traditions, recipes, homeschool articles, family articles, pictures, interviews and so much more!!!! Each newsletter will be at least 5 pages long!The cost is 2.00 per issue, and their is a paypal buy it now button, that will take you right where you need to go. I will then email you the newsletter and you can print it out and put it in a binder, use it for family home evening, share it with your friends!
Please help my family, by at least sharing the website with friends of yours. There are recipes on the site, family articles, etc. Something for everyone. The newsletter is even more fun things ( not included on my actual site so it is all fresh and new!!!!)
Thank you so much!
I love you all!
Jaelle Kaylor
momtothreebabies@netscape.com
www.momtothreebabies.blogspot.com ( our family blog)

www.ldshomeschoolersRus.blogspot.com -- where you can go to find the newsletter!!!!!!!!

No comments: