Friday, October 10, 2008

Sleepover!!!!!!


I can't believe im typing this-- but my parents have agreed to let the kids spend the night tonight. I am freaking out. All three kids at the same time. My sis is there too, so there will be one adult per child ROFL. And the best part is................................Keith and I will be alone for the whole night for the first time in over 3 years. Yup. I said it. 3 years. Before that it was like well, i guess when i had sydney, lol, which wasnt really romantic because i had just given birth LOL. And technically, sydney was there. and we were in a hospital. Anywho, we are going to have a date night!!!! Im soooo excited. They are supposed to come get the kids between 6:30- 7ish and then we are free until tomorrow morning!!!!!! Im totally excited. I cant even begin to say how excited i am and the kids are totally excited too!!

And we will only be five minutes away, but still it will be ALONE TIME. Momma needs alone time. LOL


No comments: